A logo is a window into your business.
Clients and customers will remember a logo before they remember a business name. A memorable logo can brand your business’s future with a solid foundation that can be built upon over the years.
Small and large businesses – from Nike to McDonald’s – have used logos as a base for their brand.
Your logo is just as, if not more, important than your business name.
Click here to discuss your custom logo creation with one of our designers.
Elev8 Media creates logos that are an extension of your brand. We put time, effort and creativity into a logo to ensure it exudes your brand’s message while being relatable and memorable.
Logo design is an art – one that your business can afford.
8 STEPS TO LOGO GREATNESS
- Creative Briefing – A quick chat is all we need to begin researching your business and niche to create a visual understanding of your business.
- Brainstorming – Logos are never perfect before the first draft, and we’ll start the conceptualizing and brainstorming portion to put our ideas on paper.
- Concepts – Professional, aesthetically-pleasing concepts are drafted and sent to you – the client.
- Feedback – After reviewing our concepts (you’ll love them), you’ll provide us with feedback to bring your out-of-this-world logo to life.
- Revisions – Your feedback helps us put the finishing touches on your logo.
- Acceptance – We’ll send the final logo design to you for final approval.
- Files – We’ll deliver all art files and web-friendly files, so you can start using your logo for branding today.
- Praise – The last step is to let your logo be seen by the world.Add your logo to your website, print out business cards,
and sit back and enjoy the greatness that is your brand’s logo.
Logos are an extension of your business. And the right logo will be the face of your business.